Now you can track and find out who unfollows you on Tumblr. A very useful tracking code (userscript actually) has been released, this is how you install it and use … Read more
Now you can track and find out who unfollows you on Tumblr. A very useful tracking code (userscript actually) has been released, this is how you install it and use it.
We recently found what could be called “the most looked forward option in Tumblr”, one that let’s you find out who unfollows you on Tumblr. We installed it and it actually worked perfectly. To be more precise this is a Tumblr Script, not a plugin, since it gets installed in the browser. The person responsible for this magnificent script is here. Follow the tutorial below to track who unfollowed you on Tumblr.
How to Show Who Unfollows Your Tumblr Blog.
- These are the complete installation instructions. You first need to download and install the GreaseMonkey add-on. It works in almost any browser outthere, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- Download Tumblr Unfollowr script.
- Always position your cursor over the followers counter to actually see the Δ symbol and click on it to pop up the window that lest you see the people who unfollowed you.
- It only detects unfollows after it is installed, not prior to it.
- A Tumblr username change or a deleted account will also be interpreted as an unfollow.
- If a user follows and then unfollows during last time you checked and before you check again, it won’t show.
Incoming search terms related to how to use Tumblr:yhs-002, how to find out who unfollowed you on tumblr, how to see who unfollowed you on tumblr, how to tell who unfollowed you on tumblr
No related posts.